Flying Car Communications launched in 2013 with a simple vision:
- Deliver bottom-line results for clients.
- Focus more on value and less on billable hours.
- Create an impact.
Mark Tosczak, President & Founder
Mark has more than 20 years of professional communications, public relations and marketing experience. Prior to Flying Car he worked as a marketing agency vice president, newspaper reporter and editor, nonprofit communications director, freelance writer and consultant.
- Led efforts to redesign websites and redefine brands
- Created and launched a magazine
- Earned clients coverage in the national media
- Kept clients out of negative media coverage
- Organized events and conferences
- Advised CEOs faced with litigation, fatal accidents, bankruptcy and other crises
- Taught executives and business owners about social media
- Conceived and implemented public relations and marketing campaigns
He earned an English degree from North Carolina State University and an MBA from Elon University and has taught marketing and strategic communications at the university level. He is on the board of Alamance Citizens for Education and serves on two committees at the Alamance Chamber. He has also served in leadership positions with the Public Relations Society of America Tar Heel Chapter, ConvergeSouth and other organizations.